Via the Mendes Bros- As great as it sounds, I don’t think I can do it nor would my family support it.
Tree Pose (Tadasana)
- Improves posture & balance
- Increases flexibility of the ankles, knees & hip joints
- Prevents hernia by strengthening the internal oblique muscles
Standing Separate Leg Head To Knee (Dandayamana-Bibhaktapada-Janushirasana)
- Same benefits as those of the Hands to Feet Pose
- Also slims abdomen, waistline, hips, buttocks & upper thighs
Go the extra mile!
- Improves every muscle, joint, tendon & internal organ in the body
- Revitilizes nerves, veins, & tissues
- Helps cure lumbago & rheumatism of the lower spine by flexing & strengthening the last five vertebrae, & improves crooked spines
- Most important pose to increase the strength & flexibility of the hip joint & of the muscles of the side of the torso.
- Also firms upper thighs & hips, trims the waistline & improves the deltoid, trapezius, scapula & latissimus muscles